San Antonio International Airport Prepares For Spring Break Travel Season:
A Few Tips Before You Head to the Airport
Spring Break begins this week for many local schools, so that means increased traffic at San Antonio International Airport. We would like to offer some helpful tips to make your travel experience enjoyable:
• Arrive at least 2 hours before your flight which provides time for parking and the check-in process, especially for flights departing before 7:30 a.m. Passengers can check the real time availability of parking before leaving home; get directions and parking information by visiting http://www.sanantonio-airport.com
• Check updated flight status online – Passengers can check their flight status before they leave home at http://www.sanantonio-airport.com
or check with your airline directly.
• Check Security Wait Time – Security wait time for Terminal A (SAT’s busiest terminal) is now available online. Wait times may change quickly so remember to arrive early.
• Get your Boarding Pass Early – Passengers can print boarding passes online before they arrive or use airline check-in kiosks.
• Pick Ups – Picking up someone for Spring Break? Don’t pay to wait. The free Cell Phone Lot is minutes away from both terminals and has free WiFi available while you wait for your arrival to call for a pick-up.
• Avoid Pick Up Congestion – Do evening pickups between the hours of 8pm and 1am on the upper level of the terminals instead of baggage level.
• Take Advantage of Economy Parking – When you park in SAT’s Economy Parking Lot for six straight days, your seventh day is free.
Thank you for choosing San Antonio International Airport and have an enjoyable trip.